Situated on quiet, beautifully landscaped grounds, with convenient access from all points in the Triangle, the William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education provides an ideal setting for continuing education programs of all descriptions. The facility has built-in technology systems in many of its 26 meeting spaces. The building also houses a 400-seat auditorium and an on-site catering and dining facility. Conference planning and technology staff provide in-house support to program planners.
The Friday Center offers a wide range of flexible meeting spaces and day offices. Our staff will work with you to match your needs with the Center?s capabilities and amenities. Most meeting rooms offer:
* Handicapped accessibility, including assistive listening devices and wheelchair-compatible tables
* Built-in projection screens
* Built-in sound and projection systems
* Lighting systems with touch panel controls
* Wireless Internet access
* Direct phone lines from each room to the technology support staff.
If you are interested in hosting an event at the Friday Center, please e-mail us at ConferenceCenter@unc.edu. Please include the proposed dates of your event and the size of your group.
Please check Friday Center website for directions